Re: [Evolution] easy expunge

Try opening the 'Actions' menu item, then click on 'Empty Trash'. As long as you are in one of the mailboxes, that will empty them all.

Don Henson

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 11:34, J Black wrote:
Is there a way to easily expunge all my mbox folders?
I have dozens, and it takes too long to control-E and alt-Y on all of
them.

An "expunge all folders" option or "expunge this folder and subfolders"
option would be good, or a command line utility would be just as good
(for me) since I want to do this just before backing up may ~/evolution
folder.

Thanks...
- Jesse