From: D. D. Brierton [mailto:darren dzr-web com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 1:40 PM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Cc: Dave Anthony
Subject: RE: [Evolution] Selecting multiple messages buggy

On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 16:33, Dave Anthony wrote:
i've got Outlook 2000 (SP3 - 9.0.0.6627) running on Windows 2000 SP2...

neither Outlook nor Windows Explorer works as Andrew described.

Hmmm ... Windows 2000 is one of the versions of Windows I *don't* have
installed here. But I'd be really surprised if this doesn't work on that
one version of Windows but does on so many others. Are you sure?

To recap -- to select multiple non-contiguous groups of file in Windows
explorer:

      * View -> List
      * click to select first file of first group
      * shift-click to select last file of first group
      * control-click to select first file of second group
      * shift-control-click to select last file of second group
      * you should now have two non-contiguous groups of files selected

That really doesn't work in Windows 2000?

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com