Re: [Evolution] Meeting info email issues

Oh well, file a bug.

Under calendar.

The meeting invite box is a bonobo component, and only embedded by the mailer.

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 22:33 -0700, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 11:53 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
sounds like a calendar related bug.

does the calendar otherwise work/is evolution-data-server crashing, etc.

Nothing crashes, everything else works just fine.  In fact, if I do a "Save As" on the message to a .ics file, edit out the email headers, and then import it, it gets added to the calendar just fine (although it's not a meeting at that point).  I can add appointments on my own, and get reminders just fine... it's just issues with displaying (on the one system) or performing an action based on a email.....  now that I think about it, the system that doesn't display anything used to have the same lock up back when it did display.