Re: [Evolution] empty folders after upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4 - SOLVED

 --- Not Zed <notzed ximian com> wrote: >
You loaded FreeBSD you said, what did you come from?

Ahhh...kind of convoluted. Evolution was on Mandrake
9, I then copied the files directly to a windows
share, then copied them back to FreeBSD once
installed. (All using samba).

If you want me to make a test user account and repeat
the process for any reason (check permissions, send a
file to you, etc.) let me know. I'd be glad to help.

Anyways, its all working perfectly now. Thanks again
to all that helped.

Regards,

Mark

http://au.movies.yahoo.com