Re: [Evolution] Selecting multiple messages buggy

As far as i'm aware, this is how its supposed to work.

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 00:02 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
I am having trouble selecting messages in the message list as I wish to.
I can Shift+click just fine and I can even add a message or two with
Ctrl+click, but if I try to select two groups (Shift+click, Ctrl+click,
Shift+click), the first group I have selected will deselect.