Re: [Evolution] LDAP: different search results

tor, 22.04.2004 kl. 14.07 skrev Michael Braun:

when I search a contact in my LDAP directory I find the contact which I'm
searching for. But when I open the contact book in the "new mail window" and
search there for the same contact I do not find this contact. Is it possible
that there are different queries behind them? I've got this problem in the
1.4 versions, too.

Evo 1.4.5, Openldap 2.2.10

Strange, it works for me with 2 different "contact lists". *But* using
that thing is such a PITA, that just typing in the first 3 letters of
the name into the To: field is my chosen solution.

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl