Re: [Evolution] LDAP: different search results

V Ät, 22. 04. 2004 v 14:07, Michael Braun pÃÅe:
Hi,

when I search a contact in my LDAP directory I find the contact which I'm
searching for. But when I open the contact book in the "new mail window" and
search there for the same contact I do not find this contact. Is it possible
that there are different queries behind them? I've got this problem in the
1.4 versions, too.

There's special setting for auto-completition, you find it under
Tools-Settings, then Folder Settings and Third tab is about
auto-completition (maybe I messed up english names, sorry). You have to
add your LDAP directory there, after that it should start to work.

--
Cheers,
Ludek