Re: [Evolution] updated bonobo activation?

Thanks for your reply Michael.  It seems I have nothing to worry about.
bonobo-activation is indeed included, as "rpm -ql" reports, gtkam (which
I mistakenly called GqCam below) not only works fine, but recompiles
fine with no trouble finding bonobo-activation via pkgconfig.

Sorry to trouble you.

Eric