Re: [Evolution] Forwarding rule???

Well you'd want to create a pipe to command action really, but yes, i stand corrected.

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 17:16 +1000, simran wrote:
On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 16:41, Not Zed wrote:
> since there's no such option in the filter dialogue, the answer is
> obvioulsy no.

but i could do the following (couldn't they?):

* Create an input filter rule that calls a shell command that does the
  actual forward?

if so, i guess there is a way to do it... just not a very
straightforward way...