Re: [Evolution] Forwarding rule???
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: simran <simran list reflectit com>
- Cc: Wade Infoxdesign com, evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Forwarding rule???
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:12:01 +0800
Well you'd want to create a pipe to command action really, but yes, i stand corrected.
On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 17:16 +1000, simran wrote:
On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 16:41, Not Zed wrote:
> since there's no such option in the filter dialogue, the answer is
> obvioulsy no.
but i could do the following (couldn't they?):
* Create an input filter rule that calls a shell command that does the
if so, i guess there is a way to do it... just not a very
> On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 22:21 -0600, Wade Hansen wrote:
> > I previously used an Outlook rule that would forward certain mail
> > messages to a different email addresses based on specific criteria.
> > Is there some way to do this in Evolution?
> > I am using Evolution 1.5 on Debian(Knoppix 3.3)
> > Thanks,
> > Wade
> > _______________________________________________
> > evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
> > http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution
> Michael Zucchi
> <notzed ximian com>
> Ximian Evolution and
> Free Software Developer
> Novell, Inc.
] [Thread Prev