Re: [Evolution] Problems upgrading to evo 1.5 in Debian

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 11:18 +0200, Ignacio Más Ivars wrote:
Hi all:

I have been following the list for some months now and I decided to give
a try to evolution 1.5 in my Debian system. After upgrading Gnome and
GTK to the experimental packages and downloading evolution 1.5,

How did you do the upgrade?  Evo 1.5 wouldn't work for me until I
manually "aptitude install"'ed all the gnome & GTK packages.

--
Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>