Re: [Evolution] Assigning keyboard shortcuts

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 22:13 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

the only way to change/assign key accelerators currently is to go and
edit the bonobo-ui xml files which are located in
$prefix/share/evolution/1.4/ui/

not exactly ideal, but it will have to suffice until someone writes a
bonobo-ui xml editor (which should really be part of GNOME and not
Evolution, for obvious reasons).

Thanks Jeff.  Why should it be obvious that a bonobo editor should be
part of Gnome and not Evo?  I googled around a bit and couldn't find
anything general about what bonobo is.

(Oh, and while I'm at it, is it proper etiquette or just overkill to
respond on the list to any help I get with just a "thanks"?)