Activating citation coloring (was Re: [Evolution] citation color)

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 11:10 -0400, Chris Williams wrote:
Hi,

I have noticed something with the 1.5.x series and am wondering if it is
only my machine.  The citation color works when viewing messages, but
not when replying.  Is this a bug/feature/singularity for me?  This
small, but handy, feature is one of the ones that I truly enjoy with
Evolution.

Speaking of this, how do you turn that feature on?

--
Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>