[Evolution] Evolution segfault repeatedly

We are tracking a strange problem that some user complain of Evolution
quitting without apparent reasons several time a day.

Using Debian Sarge with Evolution 1.4.5/1.4.6.

I find the following message in .xsession-errors after a crash:
"Avertissement du gestionnaire de fenetres: Working around an
application which called XSetInputFocus (None) or with RevertToNone
instead of RevertToPointerRoot, this is a minor bug in some application.
If you can figure out which application causes this please report it as
a bug against that application."

Please note I am not even sure it comes from Evolution.

Thanks
--
Jerome Warnier <jwarnier beeznest net>
BeezNest s.a r.l.