Re: [Evolution] Speaking of Pan...

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 18:48, Enver ALTIN wrote:
I just remembered that Pan the newsreader already ....

As an aside, I just wanted to mention that Pan has a brilliant layout
feature - if you open it, and select
Edit->Preferences->Pane Layout you get an outstanding dialog that lets
you set how you want the various panes (Groups, Headers, Messages
Bodies) to be displayed on the screen.

For those of you that haven't got pan installed, I've attached a
screenshot.

YES, I realize the GNOME trend is away from configureability but this is
a really nice piece of code.

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Operational Dynamics Consulting Pty Ltd

Australia: +61 2 9977 6866  North America: +1 646 472 5054

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

PNG image