Re: [Evolution] Sent Messages Folder setting reset to empty

I had a handy init script, that determines the network by MAC addresses
and changed some of the /etc/hosts entries accordingly. This was
necessary, as I was in a similar situation: The IP of the very same IMAP
server differed between the local and public net.
Very similar situation. I could probably do something based on my IP
address at home/work, as I'm not a spectacular script writer I haven't
done this.

I can send you this simple script, if you like to.

Yes please do!

thanks

-- chris