Re: [Evolution] Missing SSL setting in 1.5.5?

No, that's definitely not it. The jhbuild config file explicitly
excludes Mozilla and I double-checked that it's not being built.
However Mozilla (and the NSS libraries) are installed on my system
(Fedora RC1 with latest patches). I also have OpenSSL. The configure.in
file for Evolution contains the following:

dnl The following voodoo does detection of mozilla libraries (nspr and
nss)
dnl needed by Camel (SSL and S/MIME).
dnl
dnl The Evolution security extensions are only built if these libraries
are found
dnl
msg_ssl="no"
msg_smime="no"

but since this file is machine-generated I've no idea how to change it.
I'm sure it's simple when you know how ...

poc