Re: [Evolution] Problem running evolution removtely with SSH

Evolution gets it's DISPLAY environment from bonobo-activation-server
because the components get launched from it, not necessarily the shell
you are running the command from.

either that or you already have an evolution process running (you can't
run 2 instances)

(btw, it's not --DISPLAY, it's --display anyway)

Jeff