[Evolution] sidebar and summary view errors

Hi!

I am using evolution 1.4.5 on Gentoo 1.4 and it is working quite stable.
Only to very annoying errors.

1. Everything I do to the sidebar (Verknüpfungsleite in german) is lost
sooner or later. No matter what I do, drop some mailfolders there,
remove some of them, rename them or add some new groups, after restart
they are lost. Only the standard menu reappears.

2. In the summary view. I have some links to some of my mail-folders.
The counts in there are never updated I start evo and it says 5 new
messages and after I read them it still says 5 new messages. That s only
in the summary view it works for the folders them self. This might also
be an imap problem because I works for one of my accounts but not for
the other one.

Number one is the more important bug. Number two is more cosmetic.

Any Ideas

Gregor
--
Dipl.-Ing. Gregor Hlawacek <lawa gmx at>