Re: [Evolution] RE: msg crashes evolution

On Thu, 2004-04-01 at 07:41, Not Zed wrote:
I can't imagine why it has no body.  There's been no bugs like that i
can remember in any released version, for as long as i care to remember.

However, the message that I posted yesterday as the problem message has
no body.  I suppose that I reverted to too old of a version.
SylpheedClaws does display the message.  At least Evolution is not
crashing :>

Yes, that is odd.  There is a message body and I can see it in
SylpheedClaws just fine.  The pango library that I installed is 1.2.5,
so that is probably too old.  I am still trying to locate a copy of the
pango pkg that I was running before yesterday.  It worked fine.

No worry.  I have filed a request with the pango pkg maintainer for the
pkgs that I use outside of Solaris.  At least I can still run Evolution
again.

Thanks, Alex