[Evolution] No Contact Integration?

I am running Evo 1.4.4 from Rawhide and I just noticed my Contacts are
disconnected from the rest of the program.

That is, when I'm writing a message, if I press the "To:" button I get
presented with the normal dialog.  One problem...none of my contacts are
in "Contacts" (Local) "All Categories".

And, yes, if I go to Local Folders -> Contacts, there are indeed 30 or
so contacts there.

I've checked all through Tools->Settings and everything is the same as
it always has been in previous versions (which didn't have this
problem).

So, can anyone help me with this?  Could this be due to another RPM that
wasn't strictly required, but an upgrade is needed?  I'm not sure what
RPMs are used in the Contacts<->Mail connection.

Thanks,
Matt
--
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good