From: Andreas Kotowicz [mailto:kotoml mynetix de]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 10:32 PM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: [Evolution] how to debug evolution-wombat freeze

hi,

since I've updated my system to gnome 2.4, evolution-wombat keeps on
crashing and freezing. killing the wombat process helps, but after a
couple minutes it freezes again. to I tried to track down the problem
with gdb. unfortunately it doesn't give me any hints. How can I get gdb
to have a closer look at evolution-wombat?
I tried both evolution 1.4.4 and 1.4.5. wombats going away every 10 to
15 minutes.

andreas