Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet Evolution upgrade...

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 08:01, Patrick GELIN wrote:
Hi,

I used Red Carpet to upgrade Evolution from 1.2 to 1.4.5. Now I have a
big problem with calendar because when I select it I see task...

(I installed evolution and evolution-pilot only)

What can I do ?

Thanks.

On my MDK 9.1+ system I ended up having to delete the initial
~/home/myname/evolution directory and then recreate it in order for all
the nice bits to work properly - getting my old mail in was another
story, but now that it's done, it works like a charm...HTH

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
If society fits you comfortably enough, you call it freedom. -- Robert
Frost