Re: [Evolution] Red Carpet Evolution upgrade...

Calendar is there -  lots of messages in the archive on how to solve.  Just
move the vertical panes around and you should see the calendar (select the
whole month button at the top first).

                    Patrick GELIN

                    <patrick gelin free fr       To:     listserv XimEvolution <evolution lists ximian com>

                    >                            cc:

                    Sent by:                     Subject:     [Evolution] Red Carpet Evolution upgrade...

                    evolution-admin lists

                    ximian.com

                    09/25/2003 03:01 PM

                    Please respond to

                    patrick.gelin

Hi,

I used Red Carpet to upgrade Evolution from 1.2 to 1.4.5. Now I have a
big problem with calendar because when I select it I see task...

(I installed evolution and evolution-pilot only)

What can I do ?

Thanks.