Re: [Evolution] Fail to upgrade from Evolution 1.2 to 1.4 under Mandrake 9.1..

I think a better solution is to just install the free Red Carpet version
and go all the way to 1.4.5.  Just upgraded my Mdk 9.1machine yesterday
with no problems.

                    Mark Gordon

                    <mtgordon ximian com>        To:     evolution lists ximian com

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    evolution-admin lists        Subject:     Re: [Evolution] Fail to upgrade from Evolution
1.2 to 1.4 under   Mandrake
                    ximian.com                    9.1..

                    09/25/2003 12:12 PM