From: Sutton, Harry (MSE) [mailto:Harry Sutton hp com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 12:16 PM
To: Fred Blaise
Cc: Evolution List
Subject: RE: [Evolution] Exchange Connector 1.4.5 - error

I just performed the same upgrade myself this morning, (Red Hat 9, Exchange Server 2000, Evoltuion / Evolution Connector 1.4.4 -> 1.4.5) and things are working fine. I used a mirror site (versus Red Carpet).

Excuse a possibly dumb question, but did you download the Connector bits along with the base app? The error message suggests it's not seeing your Exchange folders, something I've seen in the past when I didn't have Connector properly installed.

In an emergency, you can always fall back to IMAP-based access; all you really lose is the group calendaring capability.

Harry A. Sutton
Hewlett-Packard Company
Multivendor Systems Engineering
UNIX / Linux & Advanced Development