Re: [Evolution] Update Evo 1.4.5

Am Mit, den 24.09.2003 schrieb Eric Lambart um 16:59:
How strange, my Opera fonts were totally trashed today too when I booted
(Opera's the only QT program I use).  I did not upgrade Evolution.

Is your X font server running?  Try "service xfs status" at a root
prompt.  If not, try "service xfs start".  That seems to have been my
problem.  If that doesn't help you, I'm out of ideas for now.

Eric