[Evolution] Evolution 1.4 Crashes

I don't really have a bugzilla as I'm not sure I can't say I "KNOW" how to
duplicate the problem.

After upgrading from 1.2 to 1.4, I noticed that Evolution will hang when I
want it to close. eg: Clicking on the CLOSE(x) button of the evo window. Evo
will hang and then after a while, a pop-up would come out and ask me.. Force
QUIT???

If I answer YEs, then I can't start EVO again until i kill all the processes
associated with Evo.

HELP?? Is this fixed with the new release or something?? Don't have internet
access so can't read about it..

Thanks

Cheers,
Mun Heng, Ow