RE: [Evolution] deleting similar files

Can Spambayes work with Evolution ? It works great with Outlook and Mozilla.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Stromberg [mailto:strombrg dcs nac uci edu]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 2:36 PM
To: Evolution
Cc: Dan Stromberg
Subject: [Evolution] deleting similar files

As you likely know, there was a ton of fake messages "from microsoft"
asking people to patch up with a trojan.

Naturally, I wanted to just delete all of these en masse rather than reading
them all.

I didn't know how to do it in evolution, so I fell back on mutt, but I
imagine evolution can do this somehow.

My question is, how?  Say you want to delete all the messages in a folder
containing a particular string in the body.

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg dcs nac uci edu>

*******
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message
and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person.
*******