[Evolution] Evolution and GPG

I'm currently using evolution 1.4.3 with GPG, palm sync'ing, LDAP, etc.
works like a champ, my only beef is the way that one has to process
pgp'ed emails that were sent by an Outlook client. Saving the message
off, then manually decrypting it. A bit of a pain, eh?

Are there any clever hacks to not have to do this? or perhaps plans to
have this function changed so that it can process encrypted emails in
its' own?

No rush, have been doing it this way for quite a while now, and am used
to it, but would certainly be cool to have it work.

-Todd Hought