Re: [Evolution] Evolution and Debian

Hallo,

Am Fre, 2003-09-19 um 18.48 schrieb Derek Wueppelmann:
Is someone maintaining a package of Evolution for Debian Woody? I know
that the Ximian desktop is not available for Woody but I'm currently
still running Evolution 1.2.4 and would like to upgrade.

please try the following line in your sources.list:
deb
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody gnome2.2/

They provide gnome2.2-packages and as far as I know evolution 1.4.3 is
included there.

Otherwise have a look at www.apt-get.org. They have a nice search engine
for unofficial apt-packages. Currently the site is a little bit slow but
I hope this will be over soon.

Success

Carsten