Re: [Evolution] Composer lameness?

On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 11:50, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
This isn't important, it's just annoying.

Is there a way to change (or turn off) the implicit
line length which causes Evo to wrap lines in the Composer
(usually where I don't want to wrap them).

I believe that in plain text messages there is an RFC specified width,
which is why 'rich text / html' messages are the way to go if you want
custom formatting.

Of course, there is the cheat where you just highlight your entire
message and select 'preformatted' from the formatting picklist, but
that's pretty fugly :]

--
Shawn Walker <swalker theiqgroup com>