[Evolution] Two weird problems: Browser and Printing

Hi all,

Here are my two problems with Evo 1.4/RH8/XD2

1. I don't have Galeon installed. Only Mozilla 1.4.1.
But every time I click on a url link in a mail message
it does nothing, obviously looking for Galeon..I've
already set Mozilla as the default HTML viewer in
Gnome's preferences, but still it doesn't work. Any
ideas?

2. Printing: Whenever I try to print, use the print
preview I only get the header. The message body
doesn't get printed out most of the times (maybe 2 out
of 10 I will get a correct print out). This is on a
completely random way... my printer is a Lexmark Optra
2455. So, every time I need to print a message I have
to close Evo, and print from Mozilla..

Any ideas on either problem?