Re: [Evolution] Weird messages and lock ups in Evolution 1.4.4

we think this problem has been fixed in the latest snapshots (or 1.4.5
when it is released)

Jeff

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 15:44, Ian Perryman wrote:
I am using evo 1.4.4 on a RH8.0 machine.  I use red-carpet to update
both.

I have evolution configured to connect to our Exchange server using
IMAP, and I have sent messages stored in the IMAP "Sent"  folder
rather than in the local folders that evolution created.

I just had some bad behaviour, and I have attached the output from the
CAMEL-VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 log.
The log also contains the "thread apply all bt" output where it hung.

The log has been reduced to the latest message being sent.

The symptoms I observe are:

The message is sent correctly to the recipients.

When the message is being tranferred from the outbox to the sent
folder I get intermittent behaviour.
        Usually it works (Yeah !)
        Sometimes it mangles the message in the sent folder
        Less  frequently it hangs. Like this time.
I am using Outlook to send this message.  I still have evolution
suspended in gdb

Thanks for any insight that you can give.

Ian Perryman

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.