Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.4.4 performance on KDE 3.1

Done - it should be attached.......

Paul

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 16:12, Dan Winship wrote:
Can someone who's seeing this bug try running evolution under gdb and
resizing the window, and then hit ^C in gdb while it's redrawing, type
"thread apply all bt", and mail the output here? That might give us some
idea of where it's getting tied up.

Ideally, this would be with a snapshot build, since they have debugging
symbols.

-- Dan