Re: [Evolution] Character encoding in 1.4.x

smack... why didn't I see that? I even specifically *looked* for
something like that ;-)

I must be blind... :)

Jeff

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 11:02, Dan Winship wrote:
On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 15:14, Mike Gifford wrote:
Hello,

I've received notices from a couple people know that my messages aren't
readable.  One person thought it was greek another croatian.

The problem is your signature. The apostrophes in it are curly-quotes,
so evolution has to find an encoding that has the curly-quote characters
in it to send the message in. If you retype it using the standard
straight apostrophe character, then it will be able to send it in
iso-8859-1.

-- Dan