Re: [Evolution] Help Needed to get Signature file working correctly

Sorry.  I'm just a user, not a hacker.  :)  BUT if you were to choose
the "Autogenerated" script it would be included.

But feel free to add a feature request to bugzilla.  I think that's the
answer you'll get out of the ximian people.

Chris