Re: [Evolution] Help Needed to get Signature file working correctly

On Sunday 14 September 2003 06:10 pm, Christopher Ness wrote:
Can I suggest you add '-- ' to the point in your signature, probably
below your name so that the .sig can be stripped when replying and
forwarding by common mail clients.
Chris:
Thanks for your speedy reply. I certainly can and will add the -- to the
script. But I am wondering way evolution does not do that automaticly like a
lot of email clients? Most clients add that automaticly to the start of a sig
file or script. Can anyone enlighten me?
--
Ralph
Gentoo Linux:           Gentoo Base System version 1.4.3.10p1