Re: [Evolution] View Mailing lists as thread

Thanks Ted,

you're absolutly right.

I was looking the wrong way.

Sorry for boring you.

Martin

Am Son, den 14.09.2003 schrieb Ted Anderson um 12:34:
It sounds like you're looking for View, Threaded Message List (Ctrl-T)

HTH

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 12:21, Martin Bitter wrote:
Hi list,

is there a way to arrange the subjects of a vfolder containing a mailing
list by thread. I.e. like this:

subject
     Re: subject
     Re: subject
           Re: Subject
    Re: subject

and so far.

In the Moment I have to sort the mails by subject but then I loose the
order by time.

regards Martin