[Evolution] Menus

I'm using the latest snapshot available through Red Carpet for Mdk 9.1.
As you can see from the screenshots, something seems to be missing from
my menu bars. Funny thing is I can't remember everything that is
missing, but I'm sure it was important stuff. Added this info to bug
#48209 which seems to be the same problem. After reading that bug, I
noticed that I can click on file, new message and get the whole Edit
bar, but not format. I also get a reduced edit bar if I click the new
message button or hit reply to a message.