[Evolution] Procmail and Evolution

Hi,

I'm going to switch to Evolution but I'm using fetchmail, postfix and procmail to deliver my pop3 mail.
What's the best way to configure procmail for delivering the mails in the right maildir folders of evelution.
I would like to keep the procmail setup for delivering to the different maildir folders

Patrick
--
 "Do you know what a Vulcan mind meld is?" -- Tuvok
 "It's that thing where you grab someone's head..." -- Crewman Suiter (Meld)

 PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
 Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
 ICQ# 316932703
 Registered Linux User #44550
 http://counter.li.org