[Evolution] Event Summaries

Using evo 1.2.3 on Debian Sarge which is the only evo package available
as 1.2.4 still requires too many dependencies for Debian.

Problem: evo is now generating *.ev.summary files when previously it did
not. Here is why:

Previously I had all my recipes in one large procmailrc file.

I decided to break split them out for ease of maintenance and recreated
my .procmailrc file as shown below. I am now getting in my ~/Mail/
ev.summary files such as:
   inbox.ev.summary
   root-mail.ev summary
   spam.ev.summary
   etc.

As I never had these files when I had one large .procmailrc I am
wondering why they are being created now?

Here is .procmailrc:
mpierce Mother:~/Procmail$ cat procmailrc
# .procmailrc
# Routes incoming mail to appropriate mailboxes

#ASSIGNMENTS SECTION
LINEBUF=4096            #Needed to keep Procmail from chocking on long
                        #receipes or instructions on what to do with
                        #particular kinds of email

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin

MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail/     #Slash @ end of mailbox name tells procmail to
store
                        #email in 'Maildir' format (instead of mbox
format)
DEFAULT=inbox/

#Procmail
PMDIR=$HOME/Procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/pmlog
LOG="                   #Inserts a blank line between each message's log
entry
"
VERBOSE=no
#VERBOSE=yes            #Default is no; easier to debug

#RECIPES (Filters) SECTION
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.spam
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.subscriptions
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.other

Here is how I created rc.other in case it helps:
mpierce Mother:~/Procmail$ cat rc.other
#RECIPES FOR PROCESSING MAIL FROM:
        #Root/cron
        #Duplicates
        #Other

MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail/

#ROOT
:0:
* ^(From|Cc|To).*(root libranet|mpierce libranet)
$MAILDIR/root-mail/

#OTHER MAIL                             Accept all other mail to default
mailbox
:0:
*
^(Cc|To).*(mpierce teebookglobal com nospam|mpierce 303Sport com nospam|mrpierce optusnet com au nospam)
$MAILDIR/inbox/

#DUPLICATE Emails
#: Wh: duplicates.lock
#* ?formail -D 65536 msgid.cache duplicates
#
:0 Whc: msgid.lock
| formail -D 8192 msgid.cache
:0 a:1
$MAILDIR/duplicates/

As these all have ev.summary as the common link, it appears that this is
definitely an evo problem.

Marvin
---