Re: [Evolution] Character encoding in 1.4.x

Their mailers could be screwed, but it's a pretty huge company
(sympatico.ca) so I think they'd have someone look into it..  But it's
an intermittent problem, so who knows..

Hmm..  I suppose I could just bcc myself on everything...  That should
give me a duplicate of the problem as much as is possible...

Mike