Re: [Evolution] Date and time incorrect

make sure your timezone settings are correct on your system.

Jeff

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 08:09, Wes Rogers wrote:
I've looked at the archives, and googled and I can't really find
anything that helps.

I'm running 1.4 evo and the "Date" and "Recieved" field is way off in
means of the date and time.  I've tried setting my locale and made sure
my box was using the correct time..

A message today sent Friday, Sep 12th at 12:09:53 comes across on the
"Date" and "Recieved" fields as : Sep 13th 6:09 AM

But, in the preview pane with the to / from and date in the message,
displays the correct date.  But, when I reply to the message, it says :