[Evolution] Error exchange/Tasks folder

I am getting an error of:

Couldn't open the folder in `exchange://<user>@<server>/personal/Tasks

Background info:
We switched several times of webmail servers, hence I had to change my settings several times, leading to the creation of folders and files related to each specific server.
I now have deleted every folders or files containing any other servers (under ~/evolution) than the one I am currently using, but the error specified above still refers to an old server.
The Calendar loads fine, everything else is, just the Tasks isn't.
I am using 1.4.4 for both Evolution and the Connector on a Redhat 9.0.

Is there any other places other than under the evolution folder that it keeps config info in?

Please let me know.

Thanks

fred