Re: [Evolution] "P.O. Box" crash with contact editor

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 18:42, Ralph Sanford wrote:

Suspect that this is a problem specific to your setup.  I have some
contacts that start the address with "P.O. Box" and others that start
with "Box" and "PO Box" and these have not caused me any problems.

OK, once I'm able to update to 1.4.4, I'll check to see if the problem
persists.  You're probably right about it being a problem with my
specific setup.  You would think that if it were a universal problem
there would be thousands of people complaining about it.

Well, thanks for checking it out.

J.