Re: [Evolution] Browser

What software do they create this archive with?  It appears to do a
pretty good job with mime content.  Or, at least better than other
things I've seen.

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 11:29, Ted Anderson wrote:
Here's one for your bag of tricks:

Seems to update better than Google. It's searchable, and has messages
from earlier today already there. Maybe even worth a link from the
Ximian archive page (hint, hint).