Re: [Evolution] Need help with getting evo to launch a browser

Although without symbols it might not help much, you could try running evolution in gdb.

set a breakpoint on g_log, and then get the warning to happen - then get a backtrace.  at least it'll point to which bit of code is spitting the warning.