Re: [Evolution] attachment question

No, evolution does not support this currently.

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 13:25, Brian Millett wrote:
We are currently converting out sales force to linux from windows.
Right now the big question from them is "how can I open the enclosure to
make sure it is the correct file?".  Yes that is while they are in the
composer.  They tell me "well we can do it in outlook".

Does evolution allow this?

Thanks.

--Brian Millett "And if someone is living there?" 'Then all our races
stand on the end of extinction.' -- Sheridan and G'Kar (re: Z'ha'dum),
"Revelations"