[Evolution] vFolder containing _all_ mail

Hi,

I have been trying to create a vFolder that will represent literally all
my mail. Thanks to some hints by guenter, I came up with using the
Expression #t to match all mail. However, it doesn't seem to match any
mails at all for me. vfolders.xml code is below, I'ld be grateful for
any hints whatsoever.

Regards

- Sebastian Scheible

    <rule grouping="any" source="local_remote_active">
      <title>Gesamte Mail</title>
      <partset>
        <part name="sexp">
          <value name="code" type="code">
            <code>#t</code>
          </value>
        </part>
      </partset>
      <sources/>
    </rule>

P.S.: Some techspecs: Evolution 1.4.3 with german localisation on Debian
unstable