[Evolution] Task lists

Hi,
I have some problems with task lists (evo 1.4.4).
a) edit or create a view: if I try to add the field "priority" to the
view, evo uses "% completed". The same happens with other fields. The
lists are mixed up
b) after restarting evo, the task view I created in the sesion before is
lost; the default view is used
c) if I add a column to a task view, the view is called user-defined; I
cannot change an already existing view this way
d) I cannot copy/move tasks from one task subfolder to another (I have a
task subfolder for different projects)
e) deadline for tasks to not appear in my calendar
f) is there something similar to vfolder for emails for filtering of
different tasks?

Any help is always appreciated.